BANDUNG West Java INDONESIA
Welcome to Bandung the capital city of West Java INDONESIA. Known as "Paris van Java" a cool great place for picnic and fun .The cooler climate of the highland plantation area, the varieties of food, the cheaper fashion shops located in factory outlets and distros, golf courses, and the zoo. Bandung is also a popular shopping destination for the good value of its textile and fashion products
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
NASI JAMBLANG CIREBON AT BURANGRANG STREET BANDUNG
NASI JAMBLANG (TYPICAL CIREBON RICE) IN BURANGRANG STREET BANDUNG
We can find very famous jamblang rice in
warung Mang Doel on Cipto Mangunkusumo street number 3 in Cirebon, but here in Bandung we can also find cheap Cirebon food in Burangrang street Bandung or in "KEDAI A RAIS" at DR Otten street number 5 Bandung. We can eat jamblang rice with many other more food such as tofu, egg satay,etc.
Here is one of the recipe how to make "JAMBLANG RICE"
Ingredients to make Rice jamblang:
* 12 pieces out of white TOFU
* 8 grains of red onion, thinly sliced
* 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
* 2 leeks, cut into 1 cm
* 2 red chilies, cut oblique, seeded
* 1 tomato, cut into 6
* 250 ml of water
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
How to Make Rice jamblang:
1. Fried tofu until browned, then set aside
2. Saute onion and garlic until soft.
3. Enter leeks and red peppers.
4. Stir until cooked
5. ADD tomatoes, tofu, water, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
6. Cook until thick gravy and the flavors mingle
Good luck ...
to 6 servings